PACT membership is open for Psychology students, trainees, Clinical Psychologists, Psychiatry Residents, GPs and Psychiatrists at a very congenial price. There are various categories of members enabling the wide sections of the society to benefit including mental health professionals, other professionals, students and general public.
Pact membership fee structure is as following:
Life Time Membership:
Lifetime Membership (Rs/- 5,000 only)
5 Year Membership:
- Psychiatrist 3000 Rs/- (5 year)
- Psychologist/GP/Psychiatry internee/ MO/ Senior Nurses etc 2000 Rs/- (5 year)
- Student (having 16 year or less year education)/Trainees/junior Nurses 1500 Rs/- (5 year)
Benefits of Membership:
- Membership for five years.
- 25% discount in fee in all workshops, conferences and seminars of PACT.
- Access to PACT Future activities.
- Access and 20% discount in CBT Certification course /Diploma program.
- Online access to library of e-Books.
- You can get help with your projects related to CBT (This includes technical and financial help).
- Small funding initiative for trainees. This will include upto 50,000 per year for a research project that explores effectiveness of CBT
- Opportunity to join our ongoing teaching and research projects.
- Priority will be given in publishing with our Bulletin.
You can directly transfer money to the official bank account of PACT. Bank details are as following;
Title: PACT Organization
Account no. 0217-8156611
NIB Bank, NIB House old Race course Road Lahore
Note: Please submit/Email the filled membership form and bank receipt scanned copy to Mahwish (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download Membership Form